Get the Most out of OxyELITE Pro When Dieting
This is a guide that provides recommendations on how to mix OxyELITE Pro with other foods, supplements, and timing strategies to have the best cut possible while on OEP.
Food Comes First
First, we are obliged to tell you that food comes first. If you are not eating right, then ANY supplementation plan we give you is destined for failure. OxyELITE Pro is a supplement, not a pill that allows you to be lazy. We assume that you have your diet down and are actively monitoring it. If you don’t know where to start, see the OxyELITE Pro Diet page, talking about our philosophy, which also has more links to get you going!
Buy OxyELITE Pro at:
We fully believe in eating REAL food – not processed food by-products that come out of a box. Colorful and leafy vegetables, meat, nuts, fish/seafood, seeds, poultry, eggs, pork, and natural fats from meat, salmon, coconuts, avocados, nuts, and the like. Low-glycemic fruits such as berries and apples can be used sparingly, but too much fructose can keep you from your fat-loss goals.
But that’s not the full point of this article. We’re here to stack supplements after already having a quality diet, so let’s get to it. You can track your calories at Fitday.com, so bookmark that site for later.
Get the Right Protein – Whey Protein Isolate
Whey protein is the standard fast-digesting protein that is primarily used in supplementing protein. With whey, there are two main types: whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate. You will get higher quality from whey protein isolate. This is because they have been processed to remove the fat and lactose (milk sugars – not good for cutting!). By weight, they’re 90%+ protein – so you’re getting more protein and less junk. Also, since the lactose is filtered out, you’ll have less gas and cramping.
Whey protein concentrates, on the other hand, don’t have all of the lactose removed. This means you’ll be ingesting extra carbs and sugars, which aren’t ideal for a cut. Concentrates are still low-fat and low-cholesterol, but are also lower quality – 29%-89% protein by weight.
This is why we prefer contains whey protein isolate, and our preferred protein is MTS Whey. It is a pure whey protein from a great brand that tastes amazing and mixes clean. It’s also cheaper than most protein powders you’ll find at the store, and far higher quality!
This Stack can be used by Men OR Women
The Lineup (for the lazy)
- Fat-Burner with Stimulants: *OEP* (new formula here)
- Low-Stimulant Fat-Burner: USPLabs Recreate (optional but recommended)
- Stimulant-Free Leaning/Hardening Agent: Compound 20
- Multivitamin: Opti Men or Opti Women
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids / Fish Oil: NOW FOODS Omega-3
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (our secret weapon!): NOW Foods CLA
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): Modern BCAA
- Whey Protein Isolate: MTS “MACHINE” Whey
The OxyELITE Pro Stack Details
Let’s get to work. You can run this stack for a maximum of 8 weeks, and then it’s a good idea to cycle off of all stimulants for 2-4 weeks.
First, note that all of these everyday supplements can and should be used indefinitely – they are all proven to be long-term safe and effective and don’t need to be cycled. This includes creatine monohydrate, BCAAs, and Whey Protein Isolate too.
Second, note that the products recommended above have nothing to do with USPLabs or OxyELITE Pro. We just like them or they’re incredible deals. Again, we’re not affiliated or employed by USP, just big fans.
- Multivitamin Chances are, you’re on a cutting diet while also working hard, and your body may not be getting every nutrient it wants from your food. Help solve the problem with an equally intense vitamin pack – Opti-Women (or Opti Men). Take the proper dosage each day with a meal and you’re set for the day.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids / Fish Oil NOW FOODS Omega-3 is great for the heart, joints, and bloodstream – all adults should take this every day. You want an Omega-3:Omega-6 ratio between 1:1 and 1:4 — most Americans have theirs near 1:20 through 1:30, and that’s the real reason why we’re all dying from the inflammation, plaque, and cardiovascular disease. Not convinced? Check out UMM.edu’s page on this. So to equalize your Omega-3′s, take 4-5 1000mg capsules every night before bed. A cool trick – if you freeze them, they’ll digest slower and you won’t notice any burps (or you’ll be asleep!).
- CLA — our secret weapon We really don’t know why more people don’t know about this, but you should read about this stuff and use CLA every day. There are countless CLA Studies showing that it promotes fat-loss, prevents cancer, and is an antioxidant. We recommend 3-4g of when cutting – 3.4g seems to be the maximum effective dose. Best of all, it will only run you about $10/month. Our recommended CLA is NOW Foods CLA. Take 4g spread throughout the day with meals.
Workout and/or Cardio Days OxyElite Pro StackIn this stack, we’ll be adding in a low-stimulant fat-burner and Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). Since we talk about Recreate, you can check out all post about it on the USP forums too. USPLabs Recreate is a low-stimulant fat-burner that is AWESOME to stack with OxyELITE Pro. This is because it works on different fat-burning pathways, and you’ll get the best of two worlds here. It can also come in handy if you want to use Jack3d (or any other pre-workout supplement) instead of OxyELITE Pro. More on this later. Keeping BCAAs in your blood and gut helps when you’re cutting so that your body has easy access to aminos when it needs them – otherwise, if it does not, it will attack your muscle tissue and break you down! These also help reduce fatigue and assist in post-workout recovery. You can use any BCAA product, but we like Modern BCAA. It is a new product from USP, a great deal (a lot of BCAA per dollar) and every flavor is phenomenal! NO BCAA product mixes this well!
- First thing in the morning: 1 capsule of Recreate and 1 capsule of OxyELITE Pro as directed by the labels.
- 30 Minutes Pre-Workout*: Start drinking some Modern BCAA
- During Workout/Cardio: Sip on Modern BCAA
- Post-Workout: Finish Modern BCAA. This is a good time to add your optional NOW Foods Creatine Monohydrate Powder dosage.
- 15 Minutes Post-Workout: Whey Protein (we recommend the MTS Whey mentioned above)
- 30-60min later: EAT! A good meal high in protein, vegetables, and natural fats.
- Hours later, 30 minutes before a meal: Take 1 more capsule of Recreate and 1 capsule of OxyELITE Pro as directed by the labels.
Off Days – OxyElite Pro Cutting Stack
- Get your everyday supplements.
- Take OxyELITE Pro and Recreate per the label instructions
- Follow your diet!!
- Sip on Modern BCAA throughout the day.
- If you’re hungry for snacks and want to avoid junk, have a Whey Protein Isolate shake.
- Create your own pre-workout powder by adding to Modern BCAA: Work out shortly after taking one of your OxyELITE Pro Doses. This will provide great energy and focus. Since you’re already taking Modern BCAA, what you can do is add your own AAKG for pumps and beta alanine for endurance. They’re both cheap and will last forever. About 4g of each should do. Better yet, USPLabs now has a product out called Yok3d, which is a stimulant-free pump product. You can also consider adding that in. It’s more powerful than AAKG, but a bit more expensive too.
- Substitute Jack3d for OxyELITE Pro on Workout Days: Take Jack3d 30 minutes pre-workout on workout days, but do not take any OxyELITE Pro on that day (all other regimen remains the same). On non-workout days, go back to OxyELITE Pro + Recreate.
Either one works. Jack3d is amazingly fun and promotes fat-loss too, but your investment in OxyELITE Pro already provides half of what you need.
Inspiration and Extra Tips in PricePlow’s Women’s Weight Loss Stack
You can see PricePlow’s Weight Loss Supplements for Women Guide for further ideas. One that we like a lot is how they discuss MCT Oil, which are the good saturated fats from coconut oil.
Like they say, it’s tough to tell you what you need, without seeing the rest of your diet. But the fact remains – you shouldn’t be afraid of the healthy fats!
What about Compound 20
Update – Since we wrote this a while back, Compound 20 has entered the picture. Yes, you can definitely use this product here!! It’s amazing for fat loss!
Tracking And Monitoring
As noted above, diet is most critical. This page was written assuming that you have your diet down and are actively monitoring it in a site like FitDay.com. Check it out if you haven’t yet! Another alternative is My Fitness Pal.